Select Page

Errors & Omissions

Start QuotePolicy Service

Errors and Omissions Insurance- Inland marine insurance is a “floater” policy, which simply means the coverage goes where the insured property goes. A small business that ships valuables, transports tools, or owns a truck with specialized equipment may need this policy. Commercial property insurance only covers business property at the location listed on the policy. Inland marine insurance protects against damage and theft outside your place of business. Read more about inland marine coverage. This policy can protect: Property in transit, property in temporary care, property stored at different locations, property inside a commercial truck, unique or valuable property, movable property in a fixed location.